Thank you for your participation! We look forward to having you in our show, but first, please read through this page and follow the instructions.
3014 Throckmorton Street
Dallas, TX 75219
Please do the following as soon as possible.
- E-mail music to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Subject line should include date, show theme, and your performer name.
– mp3 or mp4 format
– Must be sent by Sunday
- Contact the stage manager with your set-up and clean-up information.
- Post one teaser about your act in the TT Facebook group AND share the flyer on your own page/profile. Please do this even if the Tuesday Tease page has already shared a teaser of you.
- Dress code
– “Female” performers must have top of areola to bottom of breast covered. No pasties, see-through fabric, or large fishnets. Net bras and demi bras with pasties are okay.
– Everyone must have all the buttocks covered. No thongs or cheekies unless tights or microfishnets are worn underneath.
- Cast and crew ONLY in the dressing room.
- Any extras in your number must be approved beforehand.
- NO glitter or liquid pours. Larger items like strips of paper or rhinestones must be approved beforehand.
- Aerialists must have insurance and certificate of usage submitted in advance.
- The safety of our performers and patrons is of the utmost importance. We reserve the right remove anyone too intoxicated to perform.
- Please maintain awareness of issues around consent, cultural appropriation, and social justice.
- Call time: 8:30 PM.
- Make sure you have your ID for the front door. Please indicate if you are under 21.
- Parking is available in the back of Sue Ellen’s.
- Check in with producer when you arrive.
- You must be stage ready by 9:20 PM. First three acts and emcee should be downstairs.
- You do not need to pick up your clothing and tips.
- Curtain call is required. Pay-out happens right after the line dance.
TIPS and ETIQUETTE
- Make sure the dressing room door is closed at all times.
- Please be mindful of how much space you use in the dressing room and others’ property.
- If you listen to music, use headphones or earbuds.
- If your act is potentially messy, please bring a tarp or another form of covering to make clean-up go faster.
- Prepare for curtain call during the last act. You don’t need to be backstage, but make sure you are ready to go on-stage shortly after the final performance is over.
- Before leaving, check to see that you have packed all your items and cleaned up your dressing room area.
- This is a safe space so be sure everyone around you is respectful and being respected.
- Do not hesitate to contact the Tease Team with any questions and concerns.
Any additional instructions and comments may be found in the group message for the week’s show. Thank you for your cooperation!