Thank you for your participation! We look forward to having you in our show, but first, please read through this page and follow the instructions.
3014 Throckmorton Street
Dallas, TX 75219
Please do the following as soon as possible.
- E-mail music to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Subject line should include date, show theme, and your performer name.
– mp3 or mp4 format ONLY
– Must be sent by SUNDAY unless an explanation is given to the producer ahead of time
– Failure to adhere to these rules, including meeting the deadline, will result in a pay deduction.
- Contact the stage manager with your set-up and clean-up information.
- Send your intro to the host. Please include content warnings when appropriate.
- Post one teaser about your act in the TT Facebook group AND share the flyer on your own page/profile. Please do this even if the Tuesday Tease page has already shared a teaser of you.
- Dress code
– EVERYONE must have their nipples covered.
– Performers with breasts must have the top of areola to bottom of breast covered. NO pasties, see-through fabric, or fishnets with large holes. Net bras and demi bras WITH pasties are okay.
– Everyone must have most of their butt cheeks covered. NO thongs or cage panties unless tights or micro-fishnets are worn underneath. NO see-through fabric without anything underneath.
– Failure to comply with the dress code will result in a pay deduction and a suspension.
- Cast and crew ONLY in the dressing room.
- Any extras in your number must be approved beforehand.
- NO glitter or liquid pours and baths. Larger items like strips of paper or rhinestones must be approved beforehand.
- Acts involving sploshing, fake blood, or any kind of messy substance being smeared on the body will require a $10 CLEANING FEE to be paid to our crew (even if a tarp is present).
- Aerialists must have insurance and certificate of usage submitted in advance.
- The safety of our performers and patrons is of the utmost importance. We reserve the right remove anyone too intoxicated to perform.
- Please maintain awareness of issues around consent, cultural appropriation, and social justice.
- Call time is 8:30 PM.
- Make sure you have your ID for the front door. Please indicate if you are under 21.
- Parking is available in the back of Sue Ellen’s.
- To get to the dressing room, take the stairs at the back of the club. Enter through the door next to the DJ booth.
- Check in with producer when you arrive.
- You must be stage ready by 9:20 PM. First three acts and emcee should be downstairs.
- You do not need to pick up your clothing and tips.
- Curtain call is required. Payout happens right after the line dance in the dressing room. You MUST come upstairs to receive payment.
TIPS and ETIQUETTE
- Examples to content warnings to send the emcee: fake blood, simulated drug use, prop weapons, offensive lyrics (please note that we do not allow slurs on our stage).
- Make sure the dressing room door is closed at all times.
- Please be mindful of how much space you use in the dressing room and others’ property.
- If you listen to music, use headphones or earbuds.
- If your act is potentially messy, please bring a tarp to help clean-up go faster.
- Prepare for curtain call during the last act. You don’t need to be backstage, but make sure you are ready to go on-stage shortly after the final performance is over.
- Before leaving, check to see that you have packed all your items and cleaned up your dressing room area.
- This is a safe space so be sure everyone around you is respectful and being respected.
- Do not hesitate to contact the Tease Team with any questions and concerns.
Any additional instructions and comments may be found in the group message for the week’s show. Thank you for your cooperation!